Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Help selling a motorcycle with a lost title....?

I'm selling a motorcycle in North Carolina but I bought it in California. I've lost the title and know I need to get a new one before selling it. Do I need to go through the NC DMV or the CA DMV??|||I bought a vehicle in California then brought it to VA. Now I want to seel it and I lost the title. I contacted California DMV and they told me I needed a "duplicate title". There are several forms you need to fill out, but they will tell you everything you need to do. You can also go on-line and print out some of the forms. FIRST CALL DMV!!!!!! TELL THEM YOU NEED STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS


They sent my title within 2 weeks.|||I'm guessing you would go through the DMV in the state in which it was last registered.|||I would go through the North Caroline DMV first and explain the situation and they may be able to help you with you problem, also make sure that you bring anything that will prove that you are the owner........................

No comments:

Post a Comment