Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the best insurance company for my situation?

I am 19, never had a driver's license or permit. I don't own a car, and the DMV says that I must have car insurance before I can get a driver's license. I live in NC and I am clueless. The insurance companies keep saying that I need to have a car, but I can't buy a car without a drivers' license and insurance. What to do?|||Do you live in a home where there is a car? if not, you can take out a non-owners insurance policy. If you do, get that person to add you to their policy until you get your own car and own policy. those are your only 2 options. you can be added to another persons policy. their insurance company can provide you a DL123 to go get your license. once you get your license then call the company and give them your license number to add you. then you go buy a car and take out your own policy and get removed from the other one.|||There are many good on-line sites that will provide you with free quotes, here's some from my bookmarks that should help:


http://cars.guidearticles.com/鈥?/a>


http://gsx1.com/free-insurance鈥?/a>


Getting quoted is free so just see what they offer.

Report Abuse


|||http://carquotes.50webs.org - try this one. I have their car insurance and, as I know, they can provide such a service.

Report Abuse


|||Can you say "Catch 22"?


I've been there myself when trying to get the registration changed on my mobile home.


I couldn't get the registration in my name without proof of ownership, and couldn't get proof of ownership until it was registered in my name! I spent over a week going back and forth between the bank and the courthouse before I finally got it taken care of.


Sometimes laws are written up so stupidly....|||huh?..you dont need car insurance to get ur license well i dont really know the rules in NC but if u cant get it than you should ask ur parents. From wat i kno i think you should b able to buy a car without a license and insurance but u jus cant use it and once u get the car than u can get ur insurance and than eventually ur license|||geico aflac idk

No comments:

Post a Comment