Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I have moved to Cali from NC. I want to keep my NC license plate. Is there a way I can do it w/o fines?

I am supposed to surrender the plate at the DMV when I register in Cali. How can I keep it?|||Are you asking if you can just keep the plates, just not on the car?





I moved to CA in 1998 and I kept my out of state plates.





Basically they handed me the new CA plates, and that was that. I walked outside to the parking lot and put the new plates on my car, and just kept the old ones.|||im not 100% sure but look it up on google but im in ny i see alot of ppl with nc licenses plates so im sure there is|||ummm. there's no way. you'd have to pay for lost fees if you kept it.|||You can keep it, but you can't use it. We have old GA tags hangin' in our garage from days long ago. Yes you will get CA tags when you register.|||You already asked this question - no you cannot legally live in CA and have NC plates. If you don't want to switch your plates, stay in NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment