Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Suspend License In Fl. Just moved to NC. Can I get my license?

I only lived in Florida for 6 months and during that time i was in a wreck and did not have the money to pay the ticket (hint why i moved back home because of financial issues) and since I didn't pay in the allotted time they suspended my license. So now im back in North Carolina. Can I go to the DMV and get a NC license? Note: I had my Nc license before i moved to Florida.|||The others are right in that most states share this info.





I have seen a lot of people slip through and get out-of-state licenses when their NJ licenses were revoked or suspended.





Most license/registration applications include a question like "Is your driving/registration privilege suspended or revoked in this or ANY OTHER state?". If you lie on the application and are caught you are usually ineligible for a license for many (usually 5 or more) years.

















.|||Nope. Suspended in one State, suspended in all. Computer keeps all your info, so there is no getting away with it.|||Nope. You'll have to take care of the issue in Florida first. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment