Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who knows the driving route in Charlotte,NC?

I had my permit for a while know and I'm ready to get my drivers license in a couple of days and I am going to the DMV on Brookshire Blvd. Does anyone know the driving route that they will do? If u have been there before and also, will I have to answer questions like when you go and get your permit.?





~ThAnKs~|||but if you knew the routing wouldn't that be CHEATING? also what


if there is more then one route? most examiners can chose which way to go


they might have a dozen ways.|||Only a few people know the routes that they will pick. God and the examiners themselves.|||well i can give you an idea roads may get tricky so its best to know all the roads regardless of where your at in Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment