Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oral, written, and driving test in Cambodian (Khmer)....?

I'm trying to find a website that have a copy or some kind of study guide for the DMV test in Cambodian same as Khmer. It's hard to find since this country language is now based in English and Spanish but, only some certain states such as WA or CA have pamphlets in Cambodian. I need some help! Any advice where I can retrieve one or find online. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I'm just trying to help my mom understand better before she goes in to take her test in the state of NC. Right now there is nothing online about NC dmv testing or for other languages except for Chinese, Spanish, and English.|||My pops took it in English here in Cali, but I'm sure if they would of had it in Khmer that he would of taken that one. To be 100% sure, call the CA DMW and ask if they have test versions available in Cambodian. http://www.dmv.ca.gov/|||She should learn English before getting a license!

No comments:

Post a Comment