Saturday, December 24, 2011

Car title ruined at DMV how to fix?

I was trying to get temp tags for my new used car at the DMV in NC, but when DMV lady was explaining to me that I couldnt get tags with out registering in NC even though I was waiting to register in PA, she wrote a few notes and made a line through the middle of my tile on the back side. Now the PA DMV is saying the title is invalid with writing on it. How do I register my car with the title I have that the DMV lady wrote on or do I have to get a new title and if so how do I do that??? The person I bought the car from left the tilte as an open title till he sold the car. And I have no way of contacting the pervious registered owner.|||Go back to the NC DMV %26amp; have them write a note as to why they made a line through the middle of your title. Get them to sign the note %26amp; stamp it with the NC DMV then take it back to PA DMV|||yeah the title has to be in your name and finished transfered before you can get tags/register it





all within the same state











you need the Pa title to come in the mail





then take to a NC DMV office and have it transferred to NC





i see where the problem is

No comments:

Post a Comment