Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How can I get my License in NC?

I'm 19, Have had my Permit for 2+ years. My mom doesn't have a car, nor license and I have no close relatives. If I were to post an Ad on craigslist offering an moneytary incentive to borrow someones car for the Driving test at the DMV, would that work? They require proof of insurance, but does my name need to be on that?|||Hello PT,





You could go to a driving school and borrow their car for the test. They will be more willing to give it to you rather than a 'regular' person. No, your name does not have to be on the insurance papers, but you need to have them for the test.





Hope this helps!|||It is hard to say,call you local agent or do some research yourself by using seach engine,you should get the idea.For the situation like yours,I would like to suggest you have a look here freeautosinsurance.info聽,you should find something useful.|||There are several ways that you can consider.Call your local agent or do the online quote yourself.Take which way,it depends on your time and knowledge.I have met similiar kind of problem before, here freeautosinsurance.info聽 is the resource that I feel helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment