Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does any one know about licences or work for the DMV?

Ok so a while back i got a DUI and my licence was taken away for a 30 day period before the court date. So I got an ID card. Now I was told if i got an ID card it cancelled out my Licence. But they gave me my licence back after the 30 days was up. I Aslo NEVER got conviced of the dui and the case was dropped. So is my licence valid and if not how do i fix this?





NC state law|||The first site is for NC DMV and you also have to pay (8.00) for finding out.You should get the results online.


The second link is for contacting NC DMV by e-mail...have your information ready (license/ID card numbers and court date you had ). Wait on response from DMV on how to get your license back. Write phone number down in case you have to call them back.


Speaking from personal experience and not by law,which varies from state to state, do not drive until the matter is cleared up. You don't need anymore hastle than what you had or points against your license. No less insurance.


Arrange for a ride for work if need be.Just give some gas money for it.You would be putting gas in your car anyway and it's a nice gesture.|||no, sorry.|||as much time as we spend in the DMV, we ought to start getting paid for it....but i don't know the answer to your question....perhaps your lawyer knows...you probably got a lawyer for a DUI, right???|||If there was no conviction, you should still have a valid license. Check with DMV to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment