Saturday, December 24, 2011

In NC the driver's license that you receive after your permit, do you renew it after 6 months? ?

I got my license that you get after your permit. On the back its says I can only drive 5 AM to 9 PM and It doesn't say but I know about the passenger stuff. What I'm asking is if you renew it after 6 months. It doesn't say too but I remember the lady at the DMV said too. So should I do that. If I do what restrictions does it remove? Can drive to other states?|||Not at all. If you are ever pulled over, police count months from the date you recieved it. they dont go by your printed restrictions. my brother has a restricted license that says its a work-only but hes off of his restrictions. they go by whats in the system when they swipe your card, not whats printed on the physical card. when cops ask you for their license, they swipe it on the laptop in their car and it pulls up all your information in the database.





after 6 months your times are automatically extended. for example, i can now drive from 5 AM to 1 AM. You can also now drive in other states.|||Renew after 6 month? WTF, lmao i thought it's for 5 Years, you just take the higher level test in 8 month I think and you would drive with less restriction or non at all.|||I don't think you have to renew it, even though the restrictions end after 6 months. I didn't renew mine until I was 18 and it expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment