Saturday, December 10, 2011

NC (Charlotte) DMV Road Test - What does it involved?

Hi... I have just received my learner's permit and plan on getting my license once I am comfortable driving on the road. However, I have a few questions for those who just done the road test recently in Charlotte, NC. What is being tested during the road test? Three point turn? Parallel parking? And I will be going to the DMV on Idlewild Road near Independence Blvd, does anyone know of the test route, where does it go? I am pretty nervous and I am trying to prepare as much as possible. Which is the best DMV to go around Charlotte area, in your opinion?





Thank you very much and your replies are much appreciated!|||Hi :-) Now they make you do 3-point turn and Quick stop. The one on Idlewild I heard is pretty good my brother got his license from there recently and he said they were nice but my fav and probably the easiest one to go to would be the Dmv on mount holly huntersville road idk if its exactly on that road but its in that area im sure you could look it up they are VERY nice there and its an easy area and its hardly ever crowded.................oh yeah don't go to the one on NORTH TRYON they are very nasty there my ears are still bleeding lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment