Saturday, December 10, 2011

Restoration Fee owed to DMV in NC?

Two years ago I moved from NC to Texas. I went to the DMV here in Texas to change my license over and they said I owed North Carolina a $50 Restoration Fee because I paid a ticket late! If I mail the payment in it'll take about one month for me to be able to drive again (Texas took my NC license because they were suspended b/c of this fine I owe....





Does any body know of a faster way to get this taken care of?


I can't go a month w/o my license and I don't want to risk driving around w/o it either. HELP!|||I had to do that too when I moved to virginia. When I had to pay it I used a delivery service in raleigh that handled payments for them. They have a website - https://www.payncdmv.com - it's a little expensive but it's worth it if you're in a hurry. Most of the time they can get the payment to the DMV on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment