Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do I need to go to the DMV to get my full license in NC?

Do I have to bring a parent if I do go? (17)


I know some people who didn't go to get it, I didn't know if it was required.|||Most all states will require the parent of a minor to go


to the DMV to insure that the minor has met all the


requirements needed for the full drivers license privileges.





I have not checked the NC law on this, however, as


most states do require it, I am assuming that your


state will also require it. Check with your state DMV


website, or call your local DMV to be sure. You can


get the most accurate info by calling to find out what


your local office would require.|||Yes. That's where you take the test.|||1 doubt you need folks


2 try NC dmv on yahoo/google search...my state VA has great website with all info u need..

No comments:

Post a Comment