Saturday, December 10, 2011

I bought a car from dealer and I have title but not a bill of sale.DMV won't change without title what 2 do?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!.Bought a car from dealer and didn't get bill of sale. Now dealership is closed and I can't get up with them! I have the title it was signed and notorized but NC DMV won't let me change the title over without bill of sale. What do I do?|||A bill of sale... have you ever seen one? Is it like a receipt? Does the Dealership give you the bill of sale? Since the dealership is now closed down, go on the computer, make a document that has the name, address, maybe even their phone number, (even though it is no longer working) of the dealership, date it the date you bought the car, put the price,... got the idea. Make one up.


Put the price before tax, add tax, put the total. Write or stamp PAID in full , CASH, on it.


If you need help, email me at coronadofun@yahoo.com and I will send you a document.














|||call them monday morning. i find it hard to believe that they didn't give you some sort of paper that had the price on it and the vin number.





kind of shady isn't it?|||If the dealership is closed and you can't find them, just make up a bill of sale. The DMV won't have any luck confirming it either. They're just being *****

No comments:

Post a Comment