Friday, December 16, 2011

Questions asked in DMV for Learners in NC?

I am really nervous about my 1st driving test.Can someone pls tell me what kind of questions will be asked? I read the DMV manual a couple of times.Pls Help!!|||I live in NC. They ask you a little of everything that is in the book, so read it all, not just the driving and signs part. Have you checked out the practice test on the nc dmv website? it is short, but it gives you an idea of what they will ask.


Or, you can sign up and try the practice test on driversed. After the free practice test you would have to pay. But the best best is to not worry about it. just read the book thoroughly, and if you don't pass the first time, don't stress about it. just read the manual and take the test again. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment