Friday, December 16, 2011

I went To the DMV in NC to take my driving test...........?

I tried to use my uncle's car. The car is insured with his name. But the lady at the front desk told me that I also had to be on the insurance papers. I'm confused. I'm wondering if I can buy a personal liability insurance for myself to use just for taking my driving test???|||oop`s i meant to give Tanika a thumbs up and hit the wrong button.|||Yeah I never heard of that myself. Doesn't sound right. I had took the driving test myself in NC used my grandmother's car %26amp; purchased liability insurance before going. They keep changing up a lot lately at the DMV. Maybe you should ask someone else that works there bc sometimes people will tell you anything bc they are ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment