Saturday, December 10, 2011

In NC, what documents do I need to take to the DMV to get a full provisional license?

I'm going to the DMV office tomorrow and I need to know what to take. I have had my limited license for almost a year now and I have not had any violations, so I meet all the requirements.|||Did you call them to ask? I have never had that license, but I HAVE dealt with that state for a speeding ticket, and whatever you do with them, KEEP A RECORD. Get receipts for everything you do with them, and any money you pay, get a receipt. If you mail any money, send it certified mail, SIGNED return receipt. That's where they have to sign for money/mail you send them. They are trying to mess with my license where I live now, saying I didn't pay a speeding ticket 6 years ago, but oh snap. I have my receipts. THAT THEY SIGNED.





Good luck :)|||Hello Audrey,





Please check the driver's handbook for all the requirements and paperwork you need to have with you:


http://driving-tests.org/north-carolina/鈥?/a>





Don't forget the registration and insurance documents for the car you'll be using on the test.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment