Saturday, December 10, 2011

What do i need to take to the DMV in NC to get my license?

I've had my permit for well over the required time, and now im going to get a license. I cant remember what i need to take..


Do i need: permit, proof of insurance, birth certificate, money, parents/guardian, etc..?


Which of those do i need when I get my *License*|||You will need the following:





1. Proof of Residency


2. Proof of Age %26amp; Identity


3. Proof of Liability Insurance


4. Social Security Card Requirement


5. Money - Class C (the most common type of license) $4.00 / yr.*


6. If you are under 18, you will need your parent or guardian to sign for you.





It is all in the handbook or at the link I've attached below:|||i don't know.|||same stuff type into searchbox





NC dmv


go look it all up easy

No comments:

Post a Comment