Friday, December 16, 2011

Charlotte, NC; Best time to go to the DMV??

I have to get my car registered and I'd like any suggestions on the best time to go. I have to take my children, so I'd like it to be quick if possible!|||It's best to go between 3 and closing time. You could also try being there like 30 minutes before they open. That is usually when I go to the DMV.|||Between 1:30 %26amp; 2:15.. You will be in and out of there in no time..|||NEVER|||Are you registering for the first time? Or just renewing?


You can renew online, don't have to drag the kids anywhere.|||7:00 am, right when they open. otherwise there is a line out the wazoo, literally.|||1/2 hour before they open so you will be first on line then you will be out in like 1/2 hour or less.|||I live in So. Ca. and I have spent MANY long hours there, and I have discovered that the best time to go is 15 min. before closing time.





They really start moving faster, because they can't go home until everyone that got in the door before closing time is taken care of.|||Tuesday or Wednesday, preferrable before the lunch hour rush.|||Some will allow you to call and make an appointment. Have you tried to get it done on line?|||Never theres always a line.. although I've found out it seems alittle better about 2 weeks into the month, not the first or last.. and also right around 10/30... Best I can do... Rob|||Get a lawn chair and a good book ( don't forget the flashlight)...and camp out there around 2:30 am !|||when they are open|||Don't go around 12 - 1pm, that's the general time for everyone to go on lunch. I would say the best time would be around 9 or 10. Most people tend to be working at that time so it should be pretty clear.|||I work for the DMV in Alabama and well I've worked at two other locations. One was a mad house everyday. The second well was ok. The one I'm at now is a brand new location so we stay pretty steady. However, if your gonna go... go early. Never go at the beginning of the month or the end. That's when there the busiest. Everyone waits til' the last day. Make sure you have everything you need so its a one day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment